Are you confused about Keywords?
No idea how to research?
Not sure what keyword tool to use?
If it’s free does it mean it’s good?
Look no further.
Imagine a Keyword Research Tool that is:
Is simple to use
Learn how you can gain access to free training on how to use it
8 August 2018 – This review was updated from reviewing both the Wealthy Affiliate (WA) Keyword Tool and Jaaxy to only Jaaxy as the WA keyword tool has been superseded (since Dec 2017) by Jaaxy Lite now being integrated into the Wealthy Affiliate platform refer to this post for details.
The Best Research Tool for free is Jaaxy and it is reviewed here
Jaaxy is the best keyword research tool because it is accurate, simple, has a FREE option and it works!
I personally have used a range of tools however this is my personal choice. Plus I include a link to the recommendation from the company that I use. This stands out because this company’s service has a global network of approximately 1 Million members, me being one of them, with a large proportion using this tool.
What is the Best Keyword Research Tool Review Outcome – Legit
Product Reviewed is here. Overall Ranking: 4/5
Price: Starter Membership Free (30 keyword searches) or Pro $49 per month or Enterprise $99 per month or Included with Wealthy Affiliate (WA) Premium Membership ($49 per month or $359 per annum)
Owners: Kyle Loudoun and Carson Lim
The following Review will include:
- Introduction Pros/Cons
- Who is it for?
- Inside Jaaxy – a tour
- is Training/Tools Overview
- Test Out
- How to Get Started
- Final Verdict
Jaaxy is a Keyword Research Tool that is available as a FREE service direct through Jaaxy (or included in a Wealthy Affiliate membership). It really is a highly valuable service. I began as a Wealthy Affiliate member for the great hosting services (included FREE), FREE website builder and FREE training on how to blog, build websites, learn about affiliate marketing… and understand the power and use of keywords for Seach Engine Optimisation (SEO). I learnt about Jaaxy through this membership. By way of background, the owners of Jaaxy and Wealthy Affiliate are the same. In fact, Kyle and Carson began as keyword research tool resource some years back approximately 15 and have now created these 2 services. This review is on the former service, Jaaxy.
- User friendly
- Free level to get started
- Ability to save keywords
- Organise keywords into categories
- How to Research keywords
- Takes a small amount of time to understand terminology relating to keywords, researching and using them e.g. Monthly searches, Competition, QSR, KQI
WHO IT IS FOR
This is a great product for:
- Bloggers, Ghostwriters
- Any online entrepreneur seeking to increase web traffic by attracting organic search traffic
INSIDE JAAXY – A TOUR
What it looks like when you login:
This image is from a Free Starter account to demonstrate how much you receive during your trial membership level.
What’s Inside Jaaxy – Walkthrough tour:
Jaaxy has 4 Main Menu items:
The 2 main ones are Search (keywords) and Site Rank. When you go inside Jaaxy there is a main menu with these main items plus Affiliate Program details (you can promote and potentially receive affiliate income from a FREE starter account) and the FREE Jaaxy Help (training videos) included. Again these you can access from the FREE starter level as well. Great value!
1. Search (keywords)
The is the main part of this service, ‘the guts of it’ if you like. Within this menu item are 7 submenus:
- Keywords – This is where you get to search for the results of your keywords. All below definitions in quotes have been taken directly from Jaaxy:
- This is where you enter your keywords (‘a phrase people type into search engines to find what they are looking for’)
- Avg – ‘the average number of searches that the keyword receives per month’
- Traffic – ‘visits to your website if you achieve first page rankings in the Search Engines’
- QSR ‘Quoted Search Results’ – ‘the number of competing websites ranked in Google for this exact keyword’
- KQI ‘Keyword Quality Indicator’ – Green is great, Yellow is OK, Red is Poor.
- SEO – A score based on traffic and competition, the higher the score the more likely the more likely you will rank for this keyword on the first page.
Keyword Strategy recommended
THIS IS BIG. So listen up… In a nutshell, you need to aim for Average searches over 100 and QSR below 100 for ‘long hanging keywords’. What you are wanting to achieve is first page ranking for keywords with less competition and therefore easier to achieve. It is better to achieve 100 monthly searches successfully then never achieving traffic at all for high competition keywords. But don’t take my word for it.
Please note, Kyle talks about the Wealthy Affiliate Keyword Tool in this video however that has now been replaced byt the Jaaxy Lite level membership. However this does not change the principles of this training regarding the low hanging fruit keywords.
Go here check out the training where I got it from:
- Alphabet Soup – here you can have endless suggestions of new keywords based on every letter of the alphabet
- Saved Lists – how you can save and organise your keywords
- Search History – handy for when you’re researching on a specific niche, you can go back and check what you’ve already searched
- Search Analysis – there is where you can get nuts and bolts information on your competition – those already ranking for the keywords you’re interested in with information such as are they using ad sense etc
- Affiliate Programs – a great added bonus to research affiliate programs for you to promote products and services as an affiliate marketer and
- Brainstorm – a tool to brainstorm on an idea
2. Site Rank
This is the feature as to why I upgraded to the paid Pro membership level. I now know instantly where I’m ranking. Therefore I know immediately what is working and what is not working. Saving so much time, energy and guess work.
Within this menu item there are 2 submenus:
- Search site rank – where you see exactly your page or post is ranking for a specific keyword on Google, Yahoo and Bing search engines. You receive results instantly. This is the reason why I upgraded from the Lite membership version available for free within Wealthy Affiliate to Pro membership. I can have my posts/pages searched instantly on the first 10 pages of Google, Yahoo and Bing. Therefore immediate feedback for how you’re ranking and
- Tracked Rankings – this is where you have saved your keywords on specific websites from Search site rank and decided to track how they are changing. Remembering that ranking will move a round a little when you initially post and tend to settle down after a couple of weeks. Some call this the ‘google dance’.
Refer to the below Support section for details on the free bonus training videos you receive once you create a FREE Starter membership for Jaaxy.
Full training is also included in the WA membership or there are many walkthrough videos on YouTube. Search for Jaaxy.
When you create a FREE starter account with Jaaxy you get access to free training videos via the Jaaxy Help menu option:
Any time I have needed support using this keyword tool, I refer to the WA community because I am a Premium member by:
- Asking a question to the community or
- Searching existing training for how to use keyword tool or how to use Jaaxy
Jaaxy has a FREE trial option. Sign up here:
TEST OUT a Keyword Search Here Now:
How to Get Started
Click the below Image or this link to create a FREE Starter Jaaxy Membership. This is a great level for you to try out what Jaaxy has to offer without paying anything. Therefore it is risk-free:
Best Keyword Research Tool Review = Legit
As I myself am still learning more about SEO and Keyword research, I prefer and recommend Jaaxy because it is very simple to use. It also has a risk-free and FREE option to get you started trialling all it has to offer.