What is SumoMe Plugin?
Do You Need the Best Website Traffic Tools?
This Review outlines what is SumoMe Plugin:
The Sumo Plugin has replaced the following 5 WordPress plugins:
- Google Analytics Plugin?
- Pop-up plugin?
- Contact Form plugin?
- Social Share plugin and
- E-newsletter plugin
This Sumo Plugin Review gives you an introduction to how it gives you access to the Best Website Traffic Tools
In July 2018 I began using the free version of the Sumo WordPress Plugin. From the recommendation from a colleague, Tony Hamilton, a great benefit to being a part of an active online community. From his personal recommendation, I signed up for the free version and less than 6 weeks later I upgraded to their paid Premium version. In the end, it was access to more ready-made form templates that got me to upgrade.
Sumo Plugin Review Outcome – Legit
Product Reviewed is Sumo. Overall Ranking: 4.4/5
Price: Free or $29 per month Professional (1 website) or $79 per month E-commerce (multiple websites)
Founder: Noah Kagan
Sumo also is known as SumoMe is a WordPress plugin that initially appealed to me because of its well designed and attractive pop-ups. However, after creating a free account I quickly realised this one plugin could replace multiple plugins. Plus, what I share here is not the most comprehensive review (yet) simply because I’ve only been using it for a short time. However, as I use more of its features then I will update this post.
- This one plugin replaced 5 plugins on one of my websites (so far)
- It is easy to get started particularly with the pop-ups
- Includes syncing to Google Analytics data
- Integrates with multiple web tools such as Zapier
- Full training on creating high converting pop-ups
- If you don’t believe in pop-ups this is not the app for you
- Initially confusing on how to include automated email messaging
- A greater capability that needs some time to understand its full potential (however a good problem to have)
WHO IT IS FOR
This is a great product for:
- Professional Bloggers
- E-commerce websites
- Website owners wanting to increase sales and subscription conversions
BEST WEBSITE TRAFFIC TOOLS OVERVIEW
This plugin is capable of much more than what I yet have an understanding of. Therefore, Here is a list of tools included in Sumo with links to examples of some of the features. I have listed them in order of what my priorities were when I first joined:
Pop-up Demo CTA Popup Demo
Scroll Box Demo CTA Scroll Box Demo
An embedded pop-up is preferred if you’re not convinced pop-ups work. It is a more subtle, less intrusive approach. Embedded Pop-up Demo: Embedded Popups Demo
Share Buttons Demo Share Buttons Demo
Image Sharer Demon Image Sharer
TRAINING/ SUPPORT OVERVIEW
Full training is included by a series of onboarding or induction emails. Plus you receive regular tips and hints each week which I find a good way to uncover all that is available with this one plugin and subscription.
From my point of view, my background has been in business for over 10 years and now focusing on online business since 2017. A big part of an online business is getting traffic to your website. For example, this website, Passion to Purpose, is talking to people about how to blog. How to make a living online as a blogger. An important part of blogging is the experience on your website. In this review, I want to go through a quick run-through of sumo which is the app that I used for the share buttons it’s also providing a Contact pop-up page and other pop-ups on my blog.
Essentially Sumo is a plugin for your WordPress website. I started out on a free membership and about three weeks in I decided to upgrade so I’m just going to show you what I use it for. So this one plug-in has replaced several plugins for me. It replaced:
- Google Analytics plug-in because I can view now through sumo.
- Social plugin
- Form plug-in so these forms can either be as pop-ups or also you can embed them into your content
- E-newsletter plugin. I’m no longer going through to MailChimp because now it doesn’t support an affiliate marketing website which is what this is essentially a lot of bloggers are affiliate marketers in the background, not just content marketers. However, once I build my subscriber base to a certain level then I’ll reconnect to a CRM, which you’re able to do so you’re able to connect a whole range of different other software programs such as MailChimp or Infusionsoft or Ontraport or whatever you choose.
- Pop-ups plugin. My number one pop up is the five steps to online success but I think I’ll change that now that I’ve created the content of my blogging checklist and I’ve also refocused the purpose of this website to really be focusing on how to be a blogger, how to work from home particularly for at home parents because that’s how I started out in business so that’s a niche that is close to my heart. In the app, you can actually create the forms. And it takes you through step by step, it’s really easy and this is a template already within Sumo. I like it, it’s eye-catching and appealing and I think it also works well in the design of my website. It actually gives you suggestions of what to write and you just click through it’s super easy.
I upgraded from the free membership, because I wanted to have a few more templates.
Here is a walk through video I have created to give you a look inside Sumo and a little of what it can do.
walk through video
Here is an example Grow Your Ecommerce Empire of the training available. This sample is on how to grow your e-commerce shop.
I have not yet needed to use support because the induction and weekly emails have been enough so far. I will comment on this when I use their support.
There is a free option to try out the service plus 2 paid levels
$29 per month Professional (1 website) or
$79 per montE-commercece (multiple websites)
Join here Sumo.com
Sumo Plugin Review Outcome – Legit
In summary, this one plugin, Sumo, has replaced my Google Analytics plug-in, my forms, my contact form plug-in, my email newsletters plugin, and my social plugins. I think it is fantastic for all of those plugins to be replaced by one. This helps with your site speed and efficiency so that’s it. I’ll update this review once I’m much more of an expert but for those of you who have never come across Sumo before I think it would be a great start for you.
I welcome you to share your experiences using website traffic tools: