Have you heard of the book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and are curious to know more?
This Book Review will help you to decide if this book is for you.
Think and Grow Rich Book Review Outcome – Legit
Product Reviewed is Think and Grow Rich book.
Overall Ranking: 4.7/5
Author: Napoleon Hill
Book: Free PDF Copy click here
Summary Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
It is funny, I have read this book several times since I first came across it about 10 years ago and I have never noticed the subtitle of the book What Do You Want Most? before. However, this is exactly what most people are seeking to fulfil or solve when they are searching for this specific book or similar books – How to Achieve – What they want most.
As you can see from the below list of chapters it really is a step by step guide to growing rich (‘Step toward Riches’). These titles are exactly as they are in the book. Therefore it does not shy away from its intention and purpose; to teach you how to grow rich. Therefore if that is what you are seeking then you will receive a great deal of benefit from reading this book. Keeping in mind at only 240 pages it is totally possible to read this in just a few hours.
This Book Review will include:
- Who the book is for?
- Your Commitment
- Next Steps
- An Invitation to You
I first read this book many years ago and have forgotten how many times I have read it. My experience of reading it, believing its teachings and implementing the suggested strategies have changed as I understand the knowledge at a deeper level each time. I have also learnt to ‘let go’ of the pessimistic internal voice and focus on the teachings and follow the strategies rather than worrying about whether it works or not. At that point, that’s exactly when it all begins to fall into place, ironically.
The book is organised into 15 chapters:
- General Introduction
- Desire (The First Step towards Riches)
- Faith (The Second Step towards Riches)
- Auto-Suggestion (The Third Step towards Riches)
- Specialized Knowledge (The Fourth Step towards Riches)
- Imagination (The Fifth Step towards Riches)
- Organized Planning (The Sixth Step toward Riches)
- Decision (The Seventh Step towards Riches)
- Persistence (The Eighth Step toward Riches)
- Power of the Master Mind (The Ninth Step toward Riches)
- They Mystery of Sex Transmutation (The Tenth Step toward Riches)
- The Subconcious (The Eleventh Step toward Riches)
- The Brain (The Twelfth Step toward Riches)
- The Sixth Sense (The Thirteenth Step toward Riches)
- How to Outwit the Six Ghosts of Fear (This Outstanding Army…)
Who the Book is for?
I believe this book is for those that are:
- Looking for a Free, Proven method to help you to Get What You Want?
- Seeking change
- Disatisfied or unhappy with an aspect of their life
- Ready to change
- Committed to their own success
What is great about this book is it is:
- Is a complete and comprehensive practical step-by-step guide as you can see from the above chapter titles.
- You can use the book and process and implement the strategies time and time again for Free.
- You can put steps from the book into action now.
- Initially, 5000 copies were printed that sold for $1.50 each back in 1937. By the time of the author death (Napoleon Hill in 1970) more than 70 million copies had sold. Now with online technology, it is commonly known that the ebook (pdf version) is free to download on multiple sources as is the case on this blog too.
- Possible to read in a few hours. I recommend reading it completely through first and then going back chapter by chapter to process and implement.
- Be warned, it was written in 1937, therefore the writing style is different to books written now and perhaps some of the values and outcomes may be different. For example, the book was based on interviews between the author Napoleon Hill (commissioned by Andrew Carnegie) and 500 successful people across 20 years. This comprised of 500 men; this I believe, reflects a ‘sign of the times’. If written today I’m sure women would have been included in this top 500 successful people.
- What most people have heard about this book is the claim ‘Thoughts are Things’. This quote is often misunderstood or dismissed however it is in the context of:
Truly “thoughts are things” and powerful things at that when they are mixed with definiteness of purpose, persistence, and a BURNING DESIRE for their translation into riches, or other material objects.
Therefore it is often misunderstood that to succeed you simply think the things you want. The definite of purpose, persistence and burning desire are critical to adding to achieve your desired results. Why? Because they are the elements that move you into action and not just thinking about your desires. Although if you follow the teachings of Abraham Hicks you may indeed be committed to simply thinking the things you want and you can absolutely receive them easily and with little effort. But that is a topic for another blog post.
What is your commitment to getting what you want in any aspect of your life?
Are you serious?
Are you ready to take action now?
Therefore, I encourage you to take a leap of faith, after all, if you don’t have all that you want then it is time for a different level of thinking:
We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
― Albert Einstein
Are you ready for change?
- The first step is… you will need a copy of the book, bookmark this page: Think and Grow Rich
- Set aside time in your routine to read a chapter of the book. Schedule what works for you: Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly or Monthly.
An invitation to You:
Now that you have a copy of the book and have bookmarked the online pdf. I invite you to share in the comments below your journey of reading or re-reading this book and your intentions to take action.
Being a part of this community of like-minded
people will assist to support you to achieve maintaining motivation,
momentum and therefore action.