The Success Principles Review
If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves
Thomas A. Edison
Back in 2009 I was researching new books and new knowledge of how to better myself and my life. One of the many sources of great information was a well known book ‘The Success Principles’ by Jack Canfield. During my annual New Year home and office de-clutter, I rediscovered this book. Since January I have been reading random chapters from the book as I read the complete book from start to finish back when I first bought the book almost 9 years ago. However now I have decided to re-read it cover to cover. Crazy? Maybe? But why? I wanted to share the love and create and share this Success Principles Review of the book for you to decide for yourself. But first:
Listen to a message from the author, Jack Canfield:
This Book Review will include:
- Who the book is for?
- An Invitation for You
- Next Steps
- Your Commitment
Summary The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
This Business Book The Success Principles by
Jack Canfield is about breaking down the steps on How to get from where
you are to where you want to be. It does this by taking you through
step by step 6 sections of a total of 64 chapters plus additional tools
What sets this this book apart from many are the practical exercises to highlight and assist you to take action.
Here is the author Jack Canfield talking about his journey:
Is structured into 6 sections organising 64 chapters:
I include the contents to give you an idea of how comprehensive this book is.
Success Book Section I. The Fundamentals of Success
- 1. Take 100% Responsibility for Your Life
- 2. Be Clear Why You’re Here
- 3. Decide What You Want
- 4. Believe It’s Possible
- 5. Believe in Yourself
- 6. Become an Inverse Paranoid
- 7. Unleash the Power of Goal-Setting
- 8. Chunk It Down
- 9. Success Leaves Clues
- 10. Release the Brakes
- 11. See What You Want, Get What You
- 12. Act as If
- 13. Take Action
- 14. Just Lean into It
- 15. Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway
- 16. Be Willing to Pay the Price
- 17. Ask! Ask! Ask!
- 18. Reject Rejection
- 19. Use Feedback to Your Advantage
- 20. Commit to Constant and Never-Ending Improvement
- 21. Keep Score for Success
- 22. Practice Persistence
- 23. Practice the Rule of 5 and
- 24. Exceed Expectations
Success Book Section II. Tranform Yourself for Success
- 25. Drop Out of the “Ain’t it Awful” Club… and Surround Yourself with Successful People.
- 26. Acknowledge Your Positive Past
- 27. Keep Your Eye on the Prize
- 28. Clean Up Your Messes and Your Incompletes
- 29. Complete the Past to Embrace the Future
- 30. Face What Isn’t Working
- 31. Embrace Change
- 32. Transform Your Inner Critic into an Inner Coach
- 33. Transcend Your Limiting Beliefs
- 34. Develop Four New Success Habits a Year
- 35. 99% is a Bitch; 100% is a Breeze
- 36. Learn More to Earn More
- 37. Stay Motivated with the Masters
- 38. Fuel Your Success with Passion and Enthusiasm
Success Book Section III. Build Your Success Team
- 39. Stay Focused on Your Core Genius
- 40. Redefine Time
- 41. Build a Powerful Support Team and Delegate to Them
- 42. Just Say No!
- 43. Say No to the Good So That You Can Say Yes to the Great
- 44. Find a Wing to Climb Under
- 45. Hire a Personal Coach
- 46. Mastermind Your Way to Success
- 47. Inquire Within
Success Book Section IV. Create Successful Relationships
- 48. Be Hear Now
- 49. Have a Heart Talk
- 50. Tell the Truth Faster
- 51. Speak with Impeccability
- 52. When in Doubt, Check It Out
- 53. Practice Uncommon Appreciation
- 54. Keep Your Agreements
- 55. Be a Class Act
Success Book Section V. Success and Money
- 56. Develop a Positive Money Consciousness
- 57. You Get What You Focus On
- 58. Pay Yourself First
- 59. Master the Spending Game
- 60. To Spend More, First Make More
- 61. Give More to Get More
- 62. Find a Way to Serve
Success Book Section VI. Success Starts Now
- 63. Start Now!… Just Do It!
- 64. Empower Yourself by Empowering Others
Plus bonus tools and courses available
Who the Book is for?
I believe this book is for Business Professionals that are:
- Seeking change
- Disatisfied or unhappy with an aspect of their life
- Ready to change
- Committed to their own success
- Understand they don’t need to go through this journey alone
What is great about this book is it is:
A complete resource to guide you
Very comprehensive and detailed.
Includes practical examples
It walks you through this thorough process of Getting from Where YOU Are to Where YOU Want to Be.
You can use the book and process time and time again for Free
For those that are motivated and committed to make change now
This book is not for the faint hearted. Due to the amount of knowledge included, it can initially be overwhelming. However if you adopt a Disciplined Approach, you can work through this book step by step. However, that approach doesn’t always suit everyone. Therefore, my advise is to go through the book with a support team of your choice. Whether that be a coach or group of colleagues all reading and taking action on the book’s activities together or just a friend or neighbour. Find the support you need and commit to the process and your support team to give it everything you’ve got. No matter what comes up. I provide a forum for people to share their experiences in our private Facebook group, Out of the Box Thinkers, which I share with you later in this article.
What is your commitment to actioning The Success Principles by Jack Canfield? Are you serious? Are you ready to take action now? I encourage you to share your level of commitment in the comments below this post… And Let’s Go!
Are you ready for change?
- Set aside time in your routine to read a chapter of the book. Schedule in what works for you. Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly or Monthly.
An invitation for you:
Now that you have a copy of the book. I invite you to join the private Facebook Page I run called Out of the Box Thinkers and send your email address to me on Facebook
to share your journey of reading or re-reading this book and with the
intention to take action. Being part of this community of like-minded
people will assist to support you to achieve maintaining motivation,
momentum and therefore action.
Let me know if you’re in by joining us here. Please note, this gives you access to this group on a free membership. So take action today!
Share your commitment to taking action to this process in the below comments.