Product Reviews Online –
Do You need a Teamwork Collaboration and Work Management Tool?
You need to manage a team in one place online?
Not sure what online tool to use?
Not sure what is best for you and your team?
Want the one tool to use for personal projects and team projects?
Look no further. The Tool reviewed here is simple, FREE and it works! I personally have used a range of tools however this is my personal choice. This stands out because the company behind it appear to be developing augmented intelligence enhancements to continue its capability and relevance in todays changing world of online tools and apps.
Product Reviews Online – Teamwork Collaboration Tool Outcome – Legit
Product Reviewed is Trello.
Price: Free or $9.99 per month Business Class or less than $21 per month Enterprise
Owners: Joel Spolsky
Trello is an online tool that can be used to collaborate with teams, share lists or simply to help achieve personal and business goals. It is like virtual boards of lists of ‘sticky notes’ or as called in Trello ‘cards’. Therefore if you have repeated projects or tasks to do solo or within a team environment then Trello is a tool that can handle this. There is a free user version and there are also paid options to ‘power up’. Which maybe of use once you have exhausted all the features that are available in the free section.
- User friendly
- Visually appealing
- Free level to get started
- Very good ‘on boarding’ series of training videos
- Known and used by small business operators and large organisations
- Great mobile app to work with ‘on the go’
- Takes a small amount of time to understand terminology e.g. cards (think sticky notes or item on your list) or power ups
- Take the time to become familiar with if feeling overwhelmed with ‘not another online tool’
- Took some time to understand differences between unpaid and paid levels
WHO IT IS FOR
This is a great product for:
- Any business professional
- Especially good for Entrepreneurs wanting to maintain individual and team goals
- Great for large projects in large organisations
- Effective for multiple organisations to use when working on one project together
- Having your lists with you at all times via the mobile app
Full training is included by a series of onboarding or induction emails and on demand or live webinars are available too. Choose what works for your work style.
Here is an example of the training available. This sample is on how to get a new website up and running fast.
There is a free option to try out the service
A ‘tell your friends’ style of service to upgrade to Trello Gold (1 referral per month of upgrade)
It appears the Enterprise pricing can vary according to the needs of large organisations
If you want to Join for FREE or to form your own opinion go here
Teamwork Collaboration Tool Review = Legit
This is an easy to use tool and has a great capacity to grow in line with your growing use of the tool. Including the augmented intelligent service of Butler for Trello. I personally am ‘in love’ with Butler for Trello. What it does is, begins to ‘learn’ how you use Trello and begins to make suggestions of when you complete one action (card) then do this… therefore learning to become more and more intuitive to your workflow. Trello also give you limited access to Butler for Trello for FREE to test it out and integrate into your Trello boards. Smart I say. If it’s working for you then you use more and I guess increase productivity so when you are paying the cost is no longer an outgo but increasing your productivity and therefore income (hopefully).
I welcome you to share your experiences using Trello or Butler for Trello here below: